Bahrain exports BD943 million worth of products of national origins during Q2 2021

(BNA): Bahrain’s value of imports increased by 7%, reaching BD1.249 billion during the second quarter of 2021 compared with BD1.168 billion for the same quarter the previous year, an official report has said.   The top 10 countries accounted for 69% of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 31%, the Information […]

Student transfer from private to public schools to begin on July 25

(BNA): The Education Ministry said that the window to transfer students from private institutions to public schools would be from July 25 until August 12.   The Students School Transfer service is available on the egovernment website.   Applicants will have to provide the documents and certificates mentioned in the service.   The approval of […]

HM King congratulated by HH Shaikh Khalid bin Mohammed Al Khalifa

(BNA): His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa received a cable of congratulations from Shaikh Khalid bin Mohammed bin Salman Al Khalifa, on the success of the Representative of HM the King for Humanitarian Work and Youth Affairs and Honorary President of Bahrain Royal Equestrian and Endurance Federation, His Highness Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad […]